Friday, November 27, 2009

WORDLES!

I couldn't resist playing with this after a friend (thanks, Helen!) sent it to a loop we're both on. Wordle, from their website, is "a toy to create "word clouds" from text you provide."
Basically, you cut and paste your own words into the box and then hit "Go"
Here are a few I played with today - would love to see what you create if you'd care to share...
Nolan and Shilah are featured in Changing Perspectives,
our Naughty Nooner free read released on 11/23.

Had to "play" with our titles and name, of course!
Micah and Olivia are featured in Changing Focus -
the third title in our Lusting Wild Series
Joie and Malcolm are from Changing Hearts
- the second book in our Lusting Wild Series
Carly and Tony started it all in Changing Times
- the first book in the Lusting Wild Series
I did one for each of our novellas as well - you show me yours and I'll show the rest of ours - LOL.
Have fun... Here's the link: www.wordle.net


6 comments:

jan springer said...

Looks pretty neat! I'll have to check into this Wordle stuff. :-)
Thanks for the link!!

Hugs,
jan

Cai said...

Hey Jan,

They're lots of fun - hope you'll share yours, too. :-)

Cai

N.J.Walters said...

Fun! And they look cool.

Cai said...

Thanks, N.J. - they're a lot of fun to play around with. Just wish I'd had access to a color printer when I was doing those yesterday - LOL

Adele Dubois said...

Looks like fun! Thanks for the link.

Best--Adele

Cai said...

Hi Adele,

They ARE fun! LOL Thanks for stopping by.

Cai